Monday, December 1, 2008

Exam review questions & solutions, grades

UPDATE:

Moodle grades are now current, and should reflect all homework sets, quizzes, labs, etc. Check them carefully to make sure I haven't missed anything ... you can regard these as your pre-final grades, if I haven't made any mistake.

Your total grade thusfar is 75% of your total grade, the final exam counts for the last 25%. This should be enough info to calculate what you need on the final exam to get a particular grade :-)

Keep in mind: I follow a 90/80/70/60 scale for A/B/C/D. Plus and minus grades come at 2.5 point increments. I always round up - so 89.001% rounds up to 90%, for an A-.
--------
Partial solutions to the exam review questions are here.

I'll be posting updated solutions, and probably some more example questions, some time tonight.

I will also be updating your grades on moodle tonight ... once that is done, it should include everything except the final. I'll post again when that is done, and how you can estimate what grade you need on the final ...

No comments: