Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today is add date

Today is the last day to add a course ... that means if you are not yet registered, but are attending class, you should do so *today*. Let me know after class if you have questions about that, I'll help you out.

Also: after an email from one of you today, I realized that there was essentially nothing on the course calendar, technical snafu on my end. Now the whole course calendar should be up to date, including what chapters we will be covering on any given day (so you can read them ahead of time ...)

In today's class, we will basically do a math overview, so we're all on the same page, and work out some of the homework problems. And by "some" I mean "most." Friday, we'll begin a bit of Ch. 24 (Gauss' law) and have a very short quiz on electric forces. It will be easy.

Next week, keep in mind that Monday is Labor Day ... and hence there is no class. Wednesday we'll continue with Ch. 24.

No comments: