Monday, September 8, 2008

Wednesday's class / office hours

Tomorrow afternoon, I should be free most of the day from 1pm onward. Feel free to drop by my Bevill office (rm 228) any time after 1pm.

If you do not find me there, but my door is open, this means I stepped down to my lab for a little while, Bevill 180.

Wednesday we will not introduce much new material, but will mainly go over simpler, concrete examples of the fairly theoretical stuff we went over today. So, mostly it will be solving example problems, and applying the general things I talked about today. Part of that will be solving a couple more of the homework problems, and revisiting some prior homework problems with the new tools we have at our disposal.

There will also be a lab - our first real lab - and I will post the procedure for that tonight some time. Please try and give it a quick read-through before Wednesday afternoon.

No comments: